Mini 12V DC Loadshedding UPS for Wifi Routers & CCTV
25 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This Mini UPS delivers clean, reliable, automatic and constant power to small DC devices during power outages or where grid power is not available, ideal for load shedding & power cuts. Includes a DC splitter cable compatable with most routers, splitter cables allows the UPS to power up a typical Fibre ONT as well as the wifi router
- Keep your IP phones, WiFi routers, security cameras, tablets powered with no interruption
- 17W DC-to-DC micro UPS with USB, DC & Power over Ethernet (P.O.E) charging options
- Selectable DC output voltages of 5V, 9V, 12V, 15V and 24V (based on output connector)
- 4 x 2200mA Li-Ion batteries ensure the system lasts for approx 4 hours on a average Wifi router.
- Switchover to the device during a power outage is automatic & instantaneous
- High compatibility, suitable for most products on the market.
- USB 5V output can charge mobile phone, PDA, PSP, iPod, MP4 and other devices.
- Unlike a traditional power bank that solely provides backup power when needed, the Micro DC-to-DC UPS remains in-line between your device and the power source and modulates the incoming power feed to prevent damage to your sensitive electronic devices.
- The battery bank is Lithium-ion and is charged via grid power when available. Available outputs are power over ethernet, USB interface and DC interface.
- DC Output power (max): 17w
- Output voltage (max) - DC Interface : 9V/12V
- Output voltage (max) - POE: 15V/24V
- Output voltage (max) - USB : 5V
- Battery: 4 x 2200mA Li-Ion battery
- Unit Dimensions: 16 × 11 × 2.8cm
Whats in the Box
- 1 X Mini UPS
- 1 X AC Power Cable
- 1 X DC Splitter Cable